Causes of Menopause
Most women begin to experience perimenopausal symptoms from the age of 35. While menopause is totally natural, the symptoms can be alarming and often quite uncomfortable.
After the age of 30, the reproductive hormones naturally start to decline. The ovaries begin to produce less and less estrogen and progesterone — the hormones that regulate menstruation — hence, chances of fertility reduce1 and the body undergoes several physiological changes.
While many women welcome the end of menstruation and see it as ‘freedom’, the reality of menopause sets in once they start experiencing the accompanying symptoms such as night sweats, headaches, and hot flashes.
Some others have to find ways of dealing with sudden weight gain, nervousness and a loss of sexual drive. When this happens, people want to find solutions. Usually, one of the names that come up as an effective solution is Menoquil, a product that has been regarded as one of the best menopause supplements around.
Menoquil is produced by Pharmaxa Labs under the trademark of the MedMark LLC Company. The manufacturer says that its goal is to produce formulas that work using the most scientifically advanced methods.
Produced from a natural blend of herbal extracts and vitamins, this product might be able to tackle the real root causes of symptoms in women like menopausal hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, and others, providing relief in the safest way possible without resorting to hormonal therapy.
How Does Menoquil Work?
This formula has been specifically designed to address the issues surrounding menopause from the origin. To do this, Menoquil has been formulated from powerful extracts that have been clinically proven to work. One is black cohosh which has been said to reduce the frequency of hot flashes experienced by women in menopause.
If Menoquil is used as prescribed by the manufacturer, there are high chances that this advanced multi-action formula will be able to provide relief.
While some users have expressed gratitude that they noticed a positive difference in the space of 9 to 14 days, some others have reported that the changes did not manifest until a little later. It appears that difference in physiological make-up, age, and menopausal stage are factors that affect how quickly Menoquil’s results are seen.
Active Ingredients in Menoquil
Menoquil ingredients have been carefully selected to ensure maximum relief from menopause symptoms and help improve the total health of the user. They are entirely natural and have been proven not to have any side effects. We examine a few of them below:
- Soy Isoflavones: Known to have estrogen-like effects in the system, it is believed that using a supplement that contains these might ensure that hormones responsible for menopause symptoms return to their correct levels. Could also have a positive influence on the prevention of bone loss and improvement of memory.2
- Black Pepper Extract: Also called Piperine, this substance improves the bioavailability of the formula.3
- Wild Yam Root Powder: This ingredient is believed to be able to raise the levels of progesterone so as to reach a uniform estrogen-to-progesterone ratio. Research has established that when this happens, night sweats, sleeping troubles, mood swings, and other symptoms are reduced drastically.4
- Calcium: It goes without saying that calcium is important for maintaining strong bones. The deficiency of this ingredient is the root cause of osteoporosis. During menopause, bone calcium reduces even more rapidly. Menoquil has an optimal dose of calcium which is good for women who want to remain healthy and strong.5
Who Should Take Menoquil?
This product is designed for perimenopausal, menopausal, and post-menopausal women. If you fall anywhere in this category, you can start to use Menoquil once you begin to notice the signs of perimenopause.
Perimenopause simply means the period leading to menopause and it varies among women. It can start as early as age 30 or even as late as age 50. Post-menopause, on the other hand, is the period beyond menopause, usually characterized by twelve months without any menstrual period.
What Menoquil Promises to Achieve
Menoquil may have several benefits for women such as:
- It helps to manage physical and emotional stress that comes from menopause.
- This product may be able to reduce how often you experience hot flashes.
- It is useful in dealing with night sweats, hence making you sleep peacefully.
- Menoquilhelps you check the increase in weight that results solely from menopause.
- The many vitamins contained in this product have been proven to help maintain bone density, health, and strength.
- It is also believed to work well in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Can support an increased sex drive.
- This formula contains ingredients which have been noted for their effects in improving mood and dispelling anxiety
How to Take Menoquil
Each bottle of Menoquil™ contains 120 tablets. The producer recommends that women should take two tablets two times daily in the morning and at night before bed.
Where to Buy Menoquil
Menoquil can be ordered online on the official website of the product. Buyers can make payments using their credit cards on the payment gateway which is quite secure and reliable.
Things to Keep in Mind
Many people ask, does Menoquil work? Going by the many reviews by the several users of this product, it appears it does.
Here’s what a few people have to say:
“My gynecologist recommended this product to me to treat my menopausal symptoms. I didn’t want to take any chemicals or hormones. I have taken the system as per the directions and I just want to tell you that your product is amazing. Gone are my hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, vaginal dryness & more! I am extremely satisfied with the results.”
– N. B
“I have found this to be the best product for all my menopause symptoms – and I had a lot! Within 2 weeks it got rid of my hot flashes almost completely and I was sleeping through the night and not waking up drenched in sweat. It contains such good ingredients and I can’t believe how affordable it is. Great product!” – F.S.
Final Verdict for Menoquil
Menoquil could be the answer to many of the worst symptoms of menopause. It is believed to be safe for long term use and can be used for all stages of menopause. It contains many ingredients that have been tested for safety and effectiveness although women who are already taking medication may want to consult with the physician first. Judging from the positive customer reviews, many women have found relief using Menoquil and it is appreciated that those who want to use it for the long term can purchase multiple bottles at once and receive a discounted price.